Hispanic Heritage Month is a wonderful time to celebrate and feel proud of your roots.
This Hispanic Heritage Month, gather your loved ones for great food, powerful learning experiences and more with these activities:
Pick Up a Good Book
- Visit your local library and look for literature from empowering Hispanic authors like Isabel Allende, Juan Felipe Herrera, Gloria Anzaldua and Carlos Fuentes.
Explore Hispanic History and Celebrations
- See if a museum near you is hosting a Hispanic heritage exhibit or event.
- Listen to a TED Talk and learn why Hispanic Heritage Month is celebrated.
Try Some Hispanic Cuisine
- Support local Latin restaurants and bakeries.
- Try making your own at home!
Take a Dance Class with Friends and Family
- Introduce your loved ones to Latin dance styles like salsa, pasodoble and Argentine tango.
With MoneyGram, you can also celebrate your roots with an easy and reliable transfer back home.
Transfer funds directly to bank accounts, mobile wallets or for cash pickup with just a few taps in the free MoneyGram® Money Transfers app – or send money on our website. It’s fast, convenient and available 24/7.
Send money in just three easy steps:
- Register or log into your profile in the MoneyGram app or our website.
- Tell us where you’re sending and how much you wish to transfer.
- Choose how to pay, confirm the details and send!
Get started with a seamless international money transfer today.